Competition! £20 (27th Feb 2018)
Competition! £20 (27th Feb 2018)Posted: 27th February 2018
Competition Now Closed!
This week instead of a what am I? we are doing a £20.00 (gift voucher) Give away, all you have to do is log on to either Facebook or twitter find our promotional post and follow the instructions (which are site dependant IE and like and share or like and retweet this post etc..)
All names will be drawn from a hat live next tuesday 6th March.
Closing date Monday 5th March 9.00 am.
You can enter more than once by following the instructions on the social media sites.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: The Doghouse Antiques.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Doghouse Antiques and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via FaceBook or Twitter.
- 2 entrys will be accepted per person. Providing they follow the rules of each social media sites post.
- Closing date for entry will be 5th March 2018 9 am. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Face Book: to enter, like our page, share the Promotional post and Comment done.
Twitter: to enter, Like our page, and retweet the promotional Post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £20 voucher to spend at the Doghouse Antiques.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random , from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Via a facebook Live on tuesday 6th March.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook and/ within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Doghouse Antiques and not to any other party.
23.The Doghouse Antiques shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24.The Doghouse Antiques also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. The winner has up 28 days after notification, to claim there prize, They will then be issued with a voucher that will be vailed for 6 months.